I have a friend who is using some burlap in her wedding, and so decided to look at some stuff online. There are so many cute things you can buy/make using burlap!! And since my wedding is in the fall (November) I think it will look cute! Here are a few things I really liked. Let me know what you think and if you have any other good ideas!
1. Pew Bows: I found these at Ballard Designs online and they are even on sale right now! Originally $12 and on sale for $4!! I would like to add some color to them somehow..maybe buttons?
2. Pew Decor: I also like these for possible pew decorations. These I found on Etsy, but would probably try to make them myself.
3. Ring Barrier Pillow: I LOVE this!! It is so pretty, isn't it?!
4. Table Runner: I really like this table runner. I would probably only use one runner per table though and use a satin ribbon that matched the decor.
5. Burlap Banners: How cute are these? They would be great for decorating or using as a photo prop.
I really like that these are rectangles and not triangles like you usually see.
I also thought it would be cute to make a banner like this for the cake table that says "Love is Sweet" or something like that.